THE PALM BEACHES PREMIER LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE
10 Great Reasons to Attend the South Florida Fair
Can you believe it’s that time again? If your a fan of the South Florida Fair, you know that excitement begins right after the ball drops on New Years Eve. Well, the wait is nearly over as the fair opens next week. Here’s our top ten reasons to attend this year’s fair.
1. A great place to make memories with your family and friends and to meet and catch up with people. For many, this is an annual family event they look forward to every year. Call it family bonding time. A much bigger, better fair is planned for this year!
2. Fair Food – The tastes and smells of the fair including corn dogs, cheese curds, pizza, tacos, mini donuts, deep fried everythings, funnel cakes and so much more! Last year’s big hit was the Krispy Kreme Burger. One can only wonder what they will be deep-frying this year.
3. Concerts – Tenth Avenue North, Hoobastank, Emerson Drive, The Guess Who, The Buckinghams, The Grass Roots, The Brothers Osborne, and Starship featuring Mickey Thomas.
4. Rides – The fair will feature over 200 rides this year. If your into thrill rides be sure and check out the newest rides Disko and Jungle Twist.
5. Shows – The Rat Pack Now will feature impersonators Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin. Other shows include “Kachunga & The Alligator Show”, Tyzen’s “Hypnosis That Rocks”, “The Rosstyn Ice Show” and fair favorite “Hambone Express Pig Racing”.
6. Great admission prices – Get your advance tickets on sale now through Jan. 14. Child just $5 (advance/$8 gate) adult $10 (advance/$15 gate). Get discounted tickets at local Publix and Bud’s Chicken locations.
7. Discover the Palm Beaches – It’s this year’s theme and they are keeping things close to home. There will be displays showcasing the best of what Palm Beach County has to offer.
8. Yesteryear Village – Take a step back in time when life was a lot simpler. A time when the refridgerator was called an icebox. Be sure and visit the newly restored buildings and walkways throughout the Village.
9. Free parking (The Ford lot only) ( Preferred parking: $10 weekdays and $20 weekends)
10. Horse shows and other livestock. Before there were rides the fair mainly consisted of animals. Be sure and check out the chickens, goats and other animals to bring a little country to your loved ones.
For more daily schedules and information call (561)793-0333 or visit www.southfloridafair.com
MOST POPULAR STORIES
EVENTS THIS MONTH
Nothing from February 24, 2018 to March 23, 2018.